The main talks will take place in zoom via screen sharing:
- We will send you a special Zoom link for the backroom shortly before the meeting.
- Using this link, please join the Zoom Backroom session at least 15 minutes before the start of the session in which you are presenting. Please consult the program site for the latest schedule.
- Once you join us on Zoom, we will assist you with testing the screen sharing and audio.
- Then, when it is time to start the session, we will provide you with another link to the Zoom Webinar where the audience and the session chair will be waiting for you. When it is time for your presentation, the chair will ask you to share the screen again and present your talk.
- In case you missed joining the Zoom Backroom before the start of the session, please still use the same Backroom link. One of us will be there to assist you individually in this case.
- IMPORTANT: Your presentation should last about 15 min to be followed by 5 min of Q&A.
- After the end of the session you should go to your assigned MEET THE SPEAKER room in gather.town to be available for further discussions with the participants for about 30 min. Link to iNAV at gather.town: https://app.gather.town/app/hZmY15bdBmT4veOz/inav2022
You must sign in with your e-mail address (the one you used for your registration).
Please find your day and time for presenting your talk on the program site.